Inovine Conferences (Scientific Meetings) would feel honoured and is most delighted to welcome you to the World Wide Clinical Medication Summit on Oncology that is going to be held in Tokyo, Japan during August 24-25, 2020. The theme of the conference is “New and Emerging Target Therapies in Oncology’’.
World Wide Clinical Medication Summit on Oncology is the foremost conference which will enable the world wide prominent and International blend of scientists, analysts and researchers to come together under one platform, both from the scholarly community and industry from all over the globe to interchange their insight, experience and research developments and also contribute towards shaping the Cancer researchers, industrialists and enterpriser meet.
It aims to strengthen the participants' action and impact on national, regional and international scales through a multidisciplinary programme that features the latest successful interventions in cancer prevention, diagnosis, treatment and care.
Why to Attend:
Attending International Conference,
- Enlightening public with recent advances in Cancer diagnosis and therapy from around the world focused on cancer.
- World-renowned speakers, the most recent techniques, and the newest updates in cancer research fields are hallmarks of this conference.
- Offers you the chance to learn new ideas and trends in the field of Oncology.
- The exchange of ideas in your field of interest expands your links for future collaborations with business professionals.
- Opportunity to publish one of your journals and a good way to have your research published and indexed.
- Allows you to explore the tradition and culture of a new place or city where the conference is being held.
Nowadays, participating in International conference is “must” to perish in an academic discipline. Many academicians and research scholars are aware of this fact and lead to increase in number of conferences and participants drastically. We look forward to collaborating with you at Oncology Summit 2020.
- Cancer research Students, Scientists
- Cancer Researchers
- Cancer research Faculty
- Medical Colleges
- Cancer Associations and Societies
- Pharmaceutical Companies
- Diagnostics Companies
- Research Associates
- Associate Professors
Attend the Oncology Summit 2020 to connect network with your peers, exchange, acquire knowledge on latest information in the particular subject and arm yourself to the next level.
Past Conference Speakers
Conference Sessions & Tracks
- Cancer Therapy & Treatment
- Cancer Prevention & Research
- Diagonosis in cancer : Tests & Procedures
- Cancer Science
- Ophthalmic Oncology
- Radiation Oncology
- Surgical Oncology
- Cardio Oncology
- Pediatric Oncology
- Clinical Oncology
- Brain Cancer Metastasis
- Breast Cancer Lineages
- Molecular Oncology
- Cancer Pain Management
- Cancer Biomarkers
- Cancer Epidemiology
- Cancer Chemotherapy
- Anti-Cancer Vaccines/drugs
- Cancer Pharmacology
- Cancer Stem Cell Therapy
- Anti-Cancer Agents in Medicinal Chemistry
- Cellular Pathology
- Cancer Metabolomics
- Tumor immunology & immunotherapy
- Gynecologic Cancers
- Cervical Cancer
- Gastrointestinal Cancer
- Ovarian Cancer
- Colon cancer
- Thyroid cancer
- Prostate cancer
- Pancreatic cancer
- Kidney cancer
- Stomach cancer
Who can Attend
- Radiology and Oncology Students
- Cancer Researchers
- Biotechnology Companies
- Oncology Researchers
- Radiology and Oncology Faculty
- Medical Colleges
- Oncology Lecturers
- Oncology Associations & Societies
- Pharmaceutical Industries Healthcare Industries
- Directors of Association and Societies
- Cancer and Radiology Training Institutes
- Staff development educators
Why Choose Us
- Global & Local expertise
- Prospective attendees
- Larger worldview of the profession
- Open gateway towards innovation
- Transparency communication
- We focus on your career growth
- We're passionate about what we do
- Strong sense of identification
- Quality without Compromise
Venue & Hospitality
Tokyo, the capital city of the parliamentary democratic monarchy of Japan, is also home to the Emperor's Palace and the seat of Government and Parliament. In East-Central Honshu, the largest of Japan's main islands, this heavily populated city is well worth exploring. The cultural side of Tokyo is famous for its numerous museums; theaters; festivals; internationally noted cuisine; and professional sports clubs, including baseball, football (or soccer), along with traditional Japanese pursuits like Sumo Wrestling. It's also a city rich in music and theater, with numerous venues featuring everything from Japanese to modern dramas, symphony orchestras, and pop and rock concerts.