Inovine Conferences (Scientific Meetings) would feel honoured and is most delighted to welcome you to the World Wide Clinical Medication Summit on Oncology that is going to be held in Paris, France during September 14-15, 2020. The theme of the conference is “New and Emerging Target Therapies in Oncology’’.
World Wide Clinical Medication Summit on Oncology is the foremost conference which will enable the world wide prominent and International blend of scientists, analysts and researchers to come together under one platform, both from the scholarly community and industry from all over the globe to interchange their insight, experience and research developments and also contribute towards shaping the Cancer researchers, industrialists and enterpriser meet.
It aims to strengthen the participants' action and impact on national, regional and international scales through a multidisciplinary programme that features the latest successful interventions in cancer prevention, diagnosis, treatment and care.
Why to Attend:
Attending International Conference,
- Enlightening public with recent advances in Cancer diagnosis and therapy from around the world focused on cancer.
- World-renowned speakers, the most recent techniques, and the newest updates in cancer research fields are hallmarks of this conference.
- Offers you the chance to learn new ideas and trends in the field of Oncology.
- The exchange of ideas in your field of interest expands your links for future collaborations with business professionals.
- Opportunity to publish one of your journals and a good way to have your research published and indexed.
- Allows you to explore the tradition and culture of a new place or city where the conference is being held.
Nowadays, participating in International conference is “must” to perish in an academic discipline. Many academicians and research scholars are aware of this fact and lead to increase in number of conferences and participants drastically. We look forward to collaborating with you at Oncology Summit 2020.
- Cancer research Students, Scientists
- Cancer Researchers
- Cancer research Faculty
- Medical Colleges
- Cancer Associations and Societies
- Pharmaceutical Companies
- Diagnostics Companies
- Research Associates
- Associate Professors
Attend the Oncology Summit 2020 to connect network with your peers, exchange, acquire knowledge on latest information in the particular subject and arm yourself to the next level.
Past Conference Speakers
Conference Sessions & Tracks
- Cancer Therapy & Treatment
- Cancer Prevention & Research
- Diagonosis in cancer : Tests & Procedures
- Cancer Science
- Ophthalmic Oncology
- Radiation Oncology
- Surgical Oncology
- Cardio Oncology
- Pediatric Oncology
- Clinical Oncology
- Brain Cancer Metastasis
- Breast Cancer Lineages
- Molecular Oncology
- Cancer Pain Management
- Cancer Biomarkers
- Cancer Epidemiology
- Cancer Chemotherapy
- Anti-Cancer Vaccines/drugs
- Cancer Pharmacology
- Cancer Stem Cell Therapy
- Anti-Cancer Agents in Medicinal Chemistry
- Cellular Pathology
- Cancer Metabolomics
- Tumor immunology & immunotherapy
- Gynecologic Cancers
- Cervical Cancer
- Gastrointestinal Cancer
- Ovarian Cancer
- Colon cancer
- Thyroid cancer
- Prostate cancer
- Pancreatic cancer
- Kidney cancer
- Stomach cancer
Who can Attend
- Radiology and Oncology Students
- Cancer Researchers
- Biotechnology Companies
- Oncology Researchers
- Radiology and Oncology Faculty
- Medical Colleges
- Oncology Lecturers
- Oncology Associations & Societies
- Pharmaceutical Industries Healthcare Industries
- Directors of Association and Societies
- Cancer and Radiology Training Institutes
- Staff development educators
Why Choose Us
- Global & Local expertise
- Prospective attendees
- Larger worldview of the profession
- Open gateway towards innovation
- Transparency communication
- We focus on your career growth
- We're passionate about what we do
- Strong sense of identification
- Quality without Compromise
Venue & Hospitality
Paris is the capital and crowded city of France, with a region of 105 square kilometres (41 square miles) and a populace of 2,206,488. Paris is in the Paris bureau of the Paris-Isle-of-France locale. The recorded name for the Paris is Parisii given by the Gauls, anyway the Romans touched base in 52 B.C, changed the name to Lutetia .
The Paris Region had a GDP of €681 billion (US$850 billion) in 2016, representing 31 for every penny of the GDP of France. In 2013– 2014, the Paris Region had the third-most elevated GDP on the planet and the biggest provincial GDP in the EU. As indicated by the Economist Intelligence Unit Worldwide Cost of Living Survey in 2018, Paris was the second-most costly city on the planet.
The general atmosphere during the time is mellow and reasonably wet. Summer days are generally warm and lovely with normal temperatures in the vicinity of 15 and 25 °C (59 and 77 °F), and a considerable measure of daylight. A standout amongst the most delightful urban communities on the planet.
The Louver was the most gone by workmanship gallery on the planet in 2017, with 8.1 million guests. Its fortunes incorporate the Mona Lisa (La Joconde), the Venus de Milo statue, Liberty Leading the People, and numerous other eminent works. Paris is the département with the most astounding extent